Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Welcome and Happy Stamping


I am hoping to keep this blog updated with what I am doing philatelically. I would like to invite others to share information about their collections and studies, also.

I am a British Commonwealth collector, but I must admit I am not one of those people who keeps up with every new issue. I just don't have the time. I am a compulsive kiloware buyer, when I have the money, and am always looking for good kiloware sources that have recent material.

Currently, I am accumulating Machins, and mounting GB, Canada, and Australia. I hope to begin mounting New Zealand soon, as well as some Australian states material.

What are you doing with your collections at the moment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home