Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Snow and ice today

The snow and freezing rain we are getting right now has forced me indoors and given me some time to make this entry.
I am mounting Australia currently, working on material from the late 80s into the early 90s. I am using pages from stampalbums.com, although the beginning part of my album I had just used blank pages as stampalbums.com didn't exist when I started the collection. I like the Harco pages, and still use them for additional mounting.

I had an idea to scan some of my album pages, thereby showing some of the stamps I am missing to complete sets. I though perhaps someone may be able to offer some of those stamps in trade. If you think this is a good idea let me know.

Only 6 more day until Solstice!!! Get your Yule logs ready. : )
~~Suzi~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home