Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Holiday stamps trade

Since it is so close to the holidays, if anyone is interested in trading holiday stamps with me, let me know. I have US holiday stamps as well as some other countries.
I will send you some if you send me some from your country, used please, on or off paper is fine.

I think some of my favorite holiday stamps are issued by Great Britain. They have beautiful designs for their holiday stamps. I have quite a few British stamps I can trade if anyone is interested.
I will make up a packet or 2 of 50 different holiday stamps to trade. Let me know if you are interested- email me at suziboyer@gmail.com.

~~Suzi~~

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger cddstamps said…

    Hi Suzi,.. I just found your blog.. Nice.. well done for getting started. It is easy to read both on the eye and the style of writing. Let me know if ok to put you as a link on my blog.

    If you need any Australia used just let me know and have lots and am happy to send or trade.

    Ii must be time consuming mounting stamps.. I just used stock books and that takes me for ages to keep my stamps organised.. needless to say if I have teh next 5 years devoted to cataloguing my stamps I would not finish :-)

    Merry Christmas.. Michael

     

Post a Comment

<< Home