Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

2006 Stamps on USPS website

I just noticed that the USPS published information and art for some of the 2006 stamp issues on its website, http://www.usps.com/communications/news/stamps/2005/sr05_056.htm. This was just published yesterday.
This articles include details and pictures of new defintives in the Scenic American Landscapes series, new priority mail stamps, and many others.

Being an organic gardener interested in original, native crops, my favorite stamps pictured here are of course the "Crops of the Americas" stamps. They feature the "Three Sisters", corn, squash, and beans, as well as chili peppers and sunflowers.

Which is your favorite?

Suzi

suziboyer@gmail.com

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear suzi i would love to show you my stamp collection i have so many rare stamps that i dont think any has ever seen before. lets keep in contact over stamp collecting

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger suzi said…

    Hi,

    I'd love to keep in touch with you. : ) I enjoy making new stamp friends.
    You can email me at:
    suziboyer@gmail.com
    Tell me more about your collections.
    Regards,
    Suzi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home