Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Yule!

Happy and Blessed Yule to all who celebrated these past few days, and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!

I'm still looking for people to trade holiday stamps with, if anyone is interested.

Today I went to the USPS website again to try to answer a question for somebody, and I noticed that they are selling gift cards from popular retailers. Actually, you can order a gift card, choose a greeting card and a stamp, add a photo to the card if you wish, and have the Postal Service deliver your gift for you. All of this is done online. What does everyone think about this service? Has anyone actually used this service? I am curious about how popular this will be. It is interesting to me to see how the USPS is expanding its consumer services.

Suzi
suziboyer@gmail.com

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger suzi said…

    Greetings from the USA and Happy Holidays!
    Thank you for the compliment, I am glad you are enjoying my little blog.
    You do have a point about people who don't want to personally deliver their gifts- that would be a plus to this service that I hadn't thought of.
    Suzi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home