Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Great Britain Prehistoric Animals stamps wanted




I am very interested in acquiring these stamps postally used, and am looking for a set both for myself and also for a friend who has asked for them. I would like to be able to fulfill his request, but have had trouble finding recent used Great Britain. If someone wants to send some on a cover to me, or has them used, just let me know what you would like in exchange. I will be attending Washington 2006 (barring any major catastrophes) so I should be able to pick up items being released there by the Philatelic Bureaus attending. You can find out the stamps that are being released at the show by going to http://www.washington-2006.org/wstamps.htm .

Please let me know if you can trade used copies of these stamps. Thanks for everyone's help!

Suzi
suziboyer@gmail.com

2 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger suzi said…

    Hi Clay,
    Are you looking for US stamps on cover? or just used stamps?
    The Machins I am looking for on cover right now are actually the foreign postcard and airmail rate ones (they have the red, white & blue stripes down the side so they look like airmail stationary).
    I'm not sure, but I may have a few covers from GB to the US. I'll have to check my cover box. I don't collect many covers, but I save interesting ones I find for trading, along with interesting postcards.
    I have some US, but not a huge amount. If you like, I'll grab some from my trading stock and send you a scan sometime in the next few days. Today I'm still at work and unfortunately will be for some time yet. : ( It's our coffee/tea break now.)
    Thanks for writing! I look forward to trading with you.
    You can email me at suziboyer@gmail.com, that way we can discuss trading further.

    Suzi

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger suzi said…

    Bob-
    I would be interested in trading with you. Email me and let me know what you would like in exchange. We can send scans via email if that's OK, or something similar.
    Regards,
    Suzi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home