Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pictures and too many stamps

My daughter has been trying to get me to put pictures of her and of some of our stamps on here for some time, so today I have decided to post some of those pictures.
Here are Dreya & I surrounded by 2 of my 5 boxes of Machins and a box of South Africa stamps.


I have been trying to work on sorting and soaking as much as possible before my new kiloware arrives. I had a huge mess of stamps in my library this weekend, and we took some pictures.

Here are some assorted Worldwide stamps that are coming out of my drying books and getting sorted by country.











Once they are sorted by country, they get put in glassines and filed alphabetically by country name. When I have a large quantity for a certain country, those are sorted by denomination and identified. Once I have identified stamps by catalog number or at least year of issue, I file them in the green file boxes if they are countries that I collect.






I tried to add a picture of Dreya and also of my desk area, but Blogger doesn't seem to like them. I think I may have too many on this one post. I will put them in another post and see if that works.

Suzi

suziboyer@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home