Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Monday, April 03, 2006

The rest of the pictures I promised I'd post


Dreya is holding her Japanese collection which she is very proud of. She has a great start on a collection, with the potential for a lot of expansion and specialization. If anyone is interested in trading Japanese stamps with us, Dreya is always looking. She is also always on the lookout for pertinent information to assist in the study of these stamps.





I haven't mentioned my wonderful husband, Wynne, because he doesn't share our stamp obsession. He has a different obsession. He is a very talented restorer and customizer of classic cars. Wynne does exacting work for demanding clients, with outstanding results. He enjoys his job and has had a lifelong interest in all things automotive.

The cars below are for customers, but the truck is Wynne's personal customized hot rod.
If anyone is interested in any more info on classic cars, you can email me privately. Now I will return to discussing stamps.
Suzi
suziboyer@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home