Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Washington 2006 item requests, Queen's Birthday

I have been receiving many requests to pick up various small items for my stamp friends at the show.
I will be making up a shopping list for the show, so if you can all help me out and send a note to my gmail (suziboyer@gmail.com) reminding me what you are looking for that would be great. I will save all of your emails in a special folder and use them to make up my list. I already have some emails filed, and some items on my list, but I want to make sure no one is forgotten.
Thanks for your help!

On another note, I have been working a lot of hours lately, but I received some lovely stamps from a friend in Malaysia. I will have some scans to post soon.

I have had a few responses to my requests for the GB Ice Age Animals set, so thanks to those who are willing to help.

Finally, I just had the time to take a good look at the stamps issued by the Royal Post for the 80th birthday of the Queen, and I think they are quite lovely. I even found a nice article about them in Hello magazine. I'm always interestedin sarticle about stamps that are in the non-philatelic press, so to speak. Here is the link:http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/04/11/queenstamps/


~~Suzi~~
suziboyer@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home