Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Friend looking for Italian Priority Courier stamps

I received an interesting email a few days past from a collector in Italy. He is looking for Italian Priority courier stamps, which are apparently not too difficult to acquire domestically used in Italy. BUT, this collector has added a new and interesting twist by trying to collect these stamps used non-domestically.
He proposed an interesting trade to me, asking if he could mail a cover to me in the US with some of these Italian Priority, and then I would return the cover to him so he could have a cover used in the US.
If anyone else has any Italian Priority stamps used outside of Italy, or is interested in participating in a similar trade, please let me know and I will pass the information.
If he gives me permission, I will put the gentleman's name and email here, also; I'm just waiting to hear back from him. :)

Here is a picture of some Italian Priority stamps:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home