Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Items received today



Today I received some wonderful items from stamp friends. Michael at http://www.cddstamps.com/ sent me a lovely selection of used Australia commemoratives, including some of the higher values which I needed to fill some holes in my album. Thank you so much Michael!
I also received some beautiful stamps from a friend in Malaysia. He sent a selection of used Japan for my daughter, Dreya, as well as some souvenir sheets and stamps for me. Some of those souvenir sheets and stamps are related to the Chinese New Year and zodiac, while others are beautiful sheets depicting scenes from Hong Kong along with stamps showing Machin heads. Thank you Aghixrk Hans!!!

My scans show one set from the many stamps that Michael sent, as well as one of the souvenir sheets from Aghixrk Hans. I chose to scan the Year of the Cock, as that is my birth year (1969).

Suzi

suziboyer@gmail.com

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Cees Prins said…

    Alway's like chickens when I see them on a stamp and in real life.
    Nice blog.
    chickenstampy6669

     

Post a Comment

<< Home