Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all had a grand time celebrating the start of 2006, the Year of the Dog. I have decided that I am interested in the various Chinses zodiac stamps that have been popping up in recent years- if you have any to trade or sell, let me know. I would prefer used copies.
Today I am trying to catch up with some trades, as well as soaking some kiloware I acquired recently.
While putting together my trades, I decided that I need to find more New Zealand kiloware. I am looking for New Zealand over the last 20 years or so. I am lacking in a lot of that more recent material. If anyone has a source for recent on-paper NZ, please let me know. Of if you have some NZ you'd like to trade, let's see what we can work out- let me know what you could use in exchange.

Has anyone here ever soaked modern Singapore stamps? I think these must be the toughest to soak that I have encountered yet. Any advice would be appreciated. They are starting to irk me. I received some in trade from a trading partner in Malaysia, but I just can't seem to soak them, and I have even been making the water hotter and hotter.

Suzi

suziboyer@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home