Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Philatelic Literature & Catalogs

I have acquired over the years a sampling of philatelic literature, not all of which I need or use very often. Would anyone be interested in trading literature?
I have available:
- 1 hardback copy of: "The Postage Stamps and Postal History of Canada" by Winthrop S. Boggs,
- 1 large softcover copy of "The Philatelic Exhibitor's Handbook" by Randy L. Neil
- 1 softcover booklet, "Jamaica: A Review of the Nation's Postal History and Postage", 1964, by Alfred N. Johnson and published by the APS.

I also probably have other literature I don't need, just need to clean out the library some more. If anyone is interested in this type of trade, let me know what you have in exchange. I'm looking for other philatelic literature or catalogs, especially Gibbons. Or if you want to know what else I might have that I don't need, let me know. I know there's more lurking around here.

~~Suzi~~
suziboyer@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home