Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Used King George VI items


Today I am going to ask you all for used King George VI items in trade. I am looking for postally used. I am trying to fill a Stanley Gibbons KGVI album, one of those lovely red ones with the gold lettering. I have a fair start on it, having purchased some Commonwealth collections some time ago that I was able to get some material from.

However, a lot of the KGVI material which I did acquire was mint hinged, and I would greatly prefer postally used items. I did hinge them carefully into my album, but would LOVE to replace those items with used stamps. I particularly enjoy this album because it is so attractive, with nicely laid out pages that have glassine interleaving in between.

Does anyone out there have used KGVI items? Especially from the smaller countries? If you do, let me know, I'd love to trade with you.

Here is an example of some items that I need in used condition, so if you have anything similar please let me know. I know it's not a great scan, but hopefully this will give you an idea of the kinds of items that I am referring to. : ) Thanks! ~~Suzi~~ suziboyer@hotmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home