Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Eye problems--more later

I really am not trying to ignore this blog, but I have been having severe uveitis flare-ups in my right eye in the last month and it is pretty bad at the moment. This is keeping me away from my computer, as my eye is in severe pain and also I can't see out of it.
However, I plan on dictating some stuff to my daughter and making her type it up for me this weekend. HA- that's what teenagers are for right? To help us old folks out!!

Suzi

PS- Dreya will also be helping me to strip some classic stamps out of an old International Junior Album and attempting to ID some of them. Most of these stamps are countries that I do NOT collect, so I am planning on trading them. If you'd like to see some of this material, let me know. I can post it here if there is interest...could be a good way to start some trades. : )

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger pabay said…

    Hi

    Have a look at

    http://pabayisland.blogspot.com
    Hope you find it of interest!

    Jeff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home