Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Monday, February 08, 2010

Trade Stamps - My Trade Offer

Today I want to discuss trading stamps. I would like to set up a simple trade system whereby we can quickly and easily trade, while having fun. Because I work a lot of hours I can't spend time looking up wantlists, but would love to try trading with some of you.

Here is the trade that I propose:
Send me any postally used stamps that you would like to trade. I will look through your stamps and take the ones that I can use, and replace them with worldwide stamps from my stock. The stamps that I cannot use, I will send back to you untouched and as I received them. I will not take damaged stamps and will return them with the ones that I cannot used. I will not send damaged stamps in exchange, either.

I collect mainly British Commonwealth, but often take worldwide in trade for children I know who collect, friends, etc. And sometimes I decide to add other countries to my collections, such as helping my daughter collect Japan, so send what you have and I'll see what I can use. It changes from time to time anyway.

I will try to send a large stamp for a large stamps, small for small.

Please enclose the following in the envelope with the stamps:
Your name and address I am to ship to, written clearly
Any preference as to used only or willing to accept some mint and/or CTO;(please note I don't have a lot of mint stamps and 95% of my trading stock is used)

Please do NOT send wantlists, requests for countries or themes, types of stamps, etc. Don't send extremely high value items either, because I am only sending back my trading stock against it, and I probably don't even know the value of your stuff at the time I receive it.

If you have other trades to propose, you can feel free to email me or write a letter, but I don't fill specific stamp wantlists. I do sometimes work out deals such as my country for yours, on-paper trades, etc.

Here is my address for trading:

Susan Boyer
58 Hertzog School Rd.
Mertztown, PA 19539
USA

Please feel free to email me with any questions, and happy stamping!

Don't feel bad if it takes me a couple of days to read your email, I'm not ignoring you, just short on time.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Lydia said…

    Hi suzi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger The Key Rock for Community Development Association said…

    I hope your doing well,

    Allow me to introduce to you "The Key Rock for Community Development
    Association" (TKRCDA)
    TKRCDA is an Association registered in Uganda as a Non-Profit Community
    Based
    Organisation, under registration number WCBO/699/12 in Wakiso, Republic of
    Uganda

    Our Vision is To have productive, innovative and orderly people who
    are well equipped and empowered and can actively participate to there
    communities development.

    Our Mission is to nurture self reliance and empower the communities by
    providing them with the skills, enterprises and tools they need to
    develop them selves.

    Our Values are:

    · Transparency and Accountability

    · Effective Participation and Involvement

    · Knowledge and Information sharing

    i) The Key Rock for Community Development
    Association is guided by these core values in all its transactions
    with all its members, employees, partners, Collaborators, and stake
    holders

    ii) The Key Rock for Community Development Association
    brings these values to the attention of all the categories of
    stakeholders, mentioned above at earliest opportunity

    TKRCDA having reallised the need for women, Children and youth to
    improve their livelihood, has thought to initiate a project on
    domestic income generating enterprises, girl child education and
    reproductive health in this area.


    We will be very grateful to hear from you, we would like to Partner with you


    Jovairo Akampurira
    Email: tkrcda@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home