Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hello from another member of Suzi's Wonderful life.

Hello!

I am Dreya, Suzi's 16 year old daughter. I am planning on spending much of the summer with my mom, and therefore hope to have much time to work on my stamps, when I am not doing other important things (I play both double bass and bass guitar as well as flute). I collect Japan mainly, but also Ireland, Medical topicals, turtles, space, horses, and girafees. I'm a member of YSC (what used to be JPA) and the International Japan Collectors' Society. I don't have a lot of stuff to trade, but I am always looking for offers that show up. Feel free to email me at:

ReinaMerchedePlanetStardust@hotmail.com

I hope to be able to keep up more with all the philatelic comings and goings now that school is out and we have DSL (it used to take forever to publish blogs, and everytime I tried to talk to you guys before, it came to no avail). But, everything is sorted out now and like I said I will have much more free time from now until September.

Have a great time and I hope to hear from you all! XD

Dreya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home