Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Reviews

After reading many of your emails, and discussing this with collecting friends, I have made a decision.
I will put contact information for sources of kiloware or mixtures that I have purchased, reviewed and found to be a fair price for the material received. I will also put information about sources that are sent to me via email that one of you has sent me a review of or a recommendation for, provided it is not your own company or one that you work for. Please tell me what you liked about the material. I am looking for legitimate reviews from actual customers. I am also not interested in *bashing* companies, so would prefer to put more positive reviews, although they don't always have to be glowing and wonderful; honesty is fine and so is room for improvement. Companies that I am not satisfied with at all will be left out and their contact information NOT posted here. If someone honestly disagrees with one of my recommendations, please email me and I will consider pulling the information or adjusting the review.
To start with, I will look back through your emails and see who sent me information about sources of stamp mixtures so I can start listing them. Thanks again for all of your information that you have sent to me thus far.
I will also, from time to time, describe and review some supply item or piece of literature that I have purchased.

Regards,
Suzi
suziboyer@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home