Suzi's Stamps & Stuff

Stamp collecting and philatelic fun!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Kiloware Sources

Now that my home internet connection is restored and I am catching up things on I can continue with my project of trying to list some kiloware sources.

The first source I wanted to list is the charity which I purchased the 2 kg of Great Britain mixture:

BMS World Mission
PO Box 49
129 Broadway
Didcot Oxfordshire OX11 8XA
Registered Charity Number 233782

The contact person who I ordered through is: David McLellan- Dmclellan@bmsworldmission.org

This mission also sells world mixtures, but I have not purchased any of the worldwide mix from them yet.
This is the mixture that I reviewed and showed photos of in my April 23, 2006 posting, so you can take a look there if you want to see the mixture that I received. It is a true charity mixture, with plenty of duplication as expected, but I was quite happy with the mixture. Also, I felt there was a surprisingly low percentage of damaged in this mix.

I will be posting more kiloware sources, including recommendations from readers. There is also a collector who purchases large quantities of kiloware who is sending a sample of some kiloware that he occasionally sells to other collectors when he has some to spare. I will write more about him when I receive the sample mixture and can show you a scan.

Suzi
suziboyer@hotmail.com

8 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How ya doing Suzy? I talked to a guy this weekend that made the DC trip from here in the St Louis area. Mirrored you on the stand in line issue.

    I know it's been awhile since you've made an entry. I hope everything is well with you and your family.

    JimmyB

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Machin Man said…

    Hi Suzy

    Just got round to reading your blog, nice stuff. I have added a link form mine.

    MAYBE YOUR READERS WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

    http://machinmania.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Gulfmann Collection said…

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Estelle W Gray said…

    Purchasing of kg is a great idea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home